- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 30 grams Scallions / Spring onions including tops and bulbs
- 62 grams Tomatoes red ripe medium whole
- 3 eggs Whole fresh eggs
- 1.5 dash Salt
- Dice tomatoes. Thinly slice scallions. Beat eggs.
- Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the scallions and cook until they soften, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add diced tomato and cook until the liquid evaporates, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs, season with salt, and cook until set, stirring occasionally.
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...