Keto Paleo Crepes
- 8-inch crepe pan or non-stick skillet (recipe notes)
FOR THE CREPES:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese ½ cup (Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free), softened
- 1 tablespoon Swerve confectioners’- style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- ½ teaspoon vanilla or almond extract Pinch of fine sea salt
- Coconut oil for the pan
FOR THE FILLING:
- 2 very thin slices ham
- 2 thin slices 1 ounce Swiss cheese (omit for dairy- free)
FOR THE RASPBERRY GLAZE:
- 1½ ounces cream cheese 3 tablespoons (Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free), softened
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cashew milk or hemp milk if nut-free, warmed
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners’- style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- ½ teaspoon raspberry extract
- To make the crepe batter, place the raw eggs, hard-boiled eggs, cream cheese, sweetener, extract, and salt in a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Grease an 8-inch crepe pan or non-stick skillet with coconut oil or coconut oil spray and set it over medium-high heat.
- When hot, pour ¼ cup of the batter into the skillet and swirl the skillet to spread the batter to the edges of the pan. Cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Place 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each crepe. Fold the crepe in half, then fold it again into quarters.
- Make the glaze: Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Taste and add more sweetener and/or extract, if desired. Serve the crepes drizzled with the glaze.
- Store extra crepes and glaze in separate airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat the crepes on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through. Bring the glaze to room temperature, then drizzle it over the crepes.
18 Fiber-Rich; Low-Carb Foods: You Can't-Miss On A Keto or Paleo Diet! Dietary fiber is an essential constituent of any diet. It is the indigestible part of plant foods that the body can't...