Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 2 tbsp. Hot sauce (Buffalo)
- 100 gram Spinach
- 123 gram Tomato
- 150 gram Chicken breast (cooked)
- 1 tbsp. Blue cheese dressing (low cal)
- Use 1/2 second of pam to grease the frypan
- Cut chicken into squares
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper
- Cook until you see no more pinkness inside
- Mix hot sauce with chicken. Put on top of spinach, and add tomatoes to top. Toss together and with dressing and enjoy!
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...