Chicken, Spinach, and Strawberry Salad
- 118 Grams Approx. 1/2 chicken breast bone and skin removed
- 3 Cups Spinach (90 grams)
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries (76 grams)
- 1/3 Onion Small raw Red Onion (23.3 grams)
- 1/2 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar (8 grams)
- 1/2 tbsp. Olive oil (6.8 grams)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake chicken for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with salad dressing!
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...