Egg White Spinach Omelet
- 160 grams Egg whites
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 160 grams Frozen, chopped or fresh Spinach
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1/2 Second Spay of pam or another 0 cal cooking spray
- Beat the eggwhites in a bowl with the paprika and the garlic powder.
- Add spinach and stir.
- Coat a non-stick pan with a 1/2 second pam or another 0 calorie cooking spray
- Cook eggs to desired doness and remove from pan.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste, and serve. Enjoy!
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...