Keto | Low Carb TV Diner Meatloaf (Pork | Beef) with Mash Cauliflower and Zucchini
- 453 grams Ground beef Medium ground is fine 1 pound
- 453 grams Ground pork 1 pound
- ½ cup Onion diced
- 1 egg medium
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Sage
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ head Cauliflower
- 3 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Parmesan
- 2 Medium Zucchini
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- For the meatloaf, mix all ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a greased and parchment-lined loaf tin. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- For the mashed cauliflower, steam half a head of cauliflower for 20 minutes or until tender. Add to a food processor with the butter and parmesan cheese. Pulse until smooth, adding a splash of water if necessary.
- For the zucchini, cut the zucchini squash into spears and roast at 350°F for 10 minutes. Add the garlic, oil and turmeric to a bowl.
- Remove the zucchini from the oven and cover in the oil mix. Return to the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...