Slow Cooker Picadillo Low Carb | Keto
- Slow cooker
- 453 Grams Lean ground beef (95%)
- 4.8 Grams Salt
- 64 Grams Onions chopped
- 59.6 Grams Red bell pepper chopped
- 3.6 Grams Garlic raw
- 2 Grams Cilantro finely chopped
- 49.2 Grams Red ripe tomatoes chopped
- 14.5 Grams Olives chopped
- 4 Grams Olive brine (From olive jar)
- 98 Grams Canned tomato sauce
- 1.8 Grams Cumin
- .50 Grams Garlic powder
- 2 Leaves Bay leaves
- Set a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, add the beef and season it with salt and a pinch of black pepper. Cook, using a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces as it browns, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain the liquid from the pan. Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic to the meat and cook until fragrant, 3 to 4 minute
- Transfer the mixture to a slow cooker and add the cilantro, tomato, tomato sauce, brine, cumin, garlic powder, bay leaves and 1 1/2 cups water. Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serves 4 .. leave some for leftovers!
Is A Fatty Liver Reversible? Fatty Liver Diet Plan and Menu Here we tell you everything you need to know about the fatty liver diet, menu, recipes, tips, and tricks. Did you just get diagnosed...
Lose weight and surprise your friends with your transformation. Follow our exclusive weight loss tips, healthy diet, and workout routine for teenage girls-all backed by science and recommended by...