Easy Glazed Keto Chocolate Donuts
- 6 cavity donut pan.
FOR THE CHOCOLATE DONUTS:
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt 5 large eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or hemp milk if nut- free
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter (or coconut oil if dairy- free), softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk or heavy cream if not dairy-sensitive
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners’-style
- sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean about 8 inches long, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 6-cavity donut pan.
- To make the donuts, combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir together until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the bowl and use a hand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Fill each well of the donut pan two-thirds full of the batter. Bake for about 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a donut comes out clean. Let the donuts cool in the pan before glazing them.
- To make the glaze, place the coconut milk, sweetener, and chopped chocolate in a double boiler or a heat-safe bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Heat on low, stirring, just until the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat. Add the vanilla and stir well to combine. Dip the cooled donuts in the glaze.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...