Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy)
FOR THE MUFFINS:
- ½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 6 large eggs 2 eggs if using almond flour, beaten
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter (or coconut oil if dairy-free), melted but not hot
- ½ cup brewed decaf espresso or other strong brewed decaf coffee
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
FOR THE FROSTING:
- 1 8-ounce package mascarpone cheese (or Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free), softened
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- 1 ounce brewed decaf espresso or other strong brewed decaf coffee
- 1 teaspoon rum extract Unsweetened cocoa powder for
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard-size 12-well muffin pan or line the walls with paper liners.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the dry ingredients for the muffin batter. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until very smooth. Fill each well of the muffin pan about two-thirds full of the batter. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin, comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan before removing.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: Combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth. Set aside until the muffins are cool, then frost the muffins. Dust the frosted muffins with cocoa powder.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. The muffins can be frozen if unfrosted, but do not freeze the frosting.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...
Browned Butter Mocha Latte | Keto | Low Carb Delicious Keto Low Carb Latte Immersion Blender (Optional) 2 tbsp Unsalted butter ( (or butter-flavoured coconut oil if dairy-free))1¼...