Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb
A delicious keto and low-carb dessert
- 2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 16 ounces (2 Cups) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree canned or steamed pumpkin
- 2 eggs Large Eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp Pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or grease with butter; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter and erythritol, mix until fully blended. Add almond flour and pumpkin spice; stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to 8x8 pan and press the mixture evenly on the bottom of the pan. Cook in the oven for 10 mins, then set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Erythritol until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and spices. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and bake for 40 minutes or until the edges are firm but the middle still jiggles slightly (it will appear dry completely across the top). Remove from the oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes then cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before slicing.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 191kcalCarbohydrates: 13.4gProtein: 6.2gFat: 14.3gSaturated Fat: 7.6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.8gCholesterol: 80.8mgSodium: 27.3mgPotassium: 1.1mgFiber: 1.7gSugar: 5g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Browned Butter Mocha Latte | Keto | Low Carb Delicious Keto Low Carb Latte Immersion Blender (Optional) 2 tbsp Unsalted butter ( (or butter-flavoured coconut oil if dairy-free))1¼...