Help us get the word out on these delicious Keto and Low-carb recipes. Hit the Yum Button!
Easy Keto Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
FOR THE MUFFIN BATTER:
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or coconut oil if dairy-free, softened
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh or canned pumpkin puree
FOR THE CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese (Kite Hill brand cream cheese style spread if dairy-free), softened
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners’-style sweetener or equivalent amount of liquid or powdered sweetener recipe notes
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease or place paper liners in 6 wells of a standard-size muffin pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and spices until well combined. In another bowl, mix the butter, sweetener, eggs, and pumpkin until smooth. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
- To make the filling, using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl until smooth. Add the sweetener, egg yolk, and vanilla and beat until well combined. Top each muffin with about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese filling and use a toothpick to swirl it into the batter.
- Bake the muffins for 30 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool before removing from the pan. Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...