Easy Keto Paleo Breakfast Sausage Bake
- ½ pound bulk pork sausage
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅓ cup beef bone broth homemade (store-bought) or store-bought
- 2 strips bacon diced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions for garnish
- Preheat the broiler. Form the sausage into four 1½ by 2½-inch oval-shaped patties. Season on all sides with the salt.
- Place the sausage patties in an 8-inch square casserole dish. Pour the broth over the patties and place the dish in the oven. Broil for 7 minutes or until the patties are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the diced bacon in a skillet over medium heat, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the bacon is cooked through and crispy. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top the sausage patties with the cheese and cooked bacon. Return the pan to the oven for 1 minute or until the cheese is melted. Garnish with green onions.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on a baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...