Keto + Paleo Dumplings (Prawns and Pork)
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- ½ Cup Prawns
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ¼ Cup Green onions
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Chinese 5 spice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Take a small head of green cabbage and remove the core carefully with a sharp knife. Steam the cabbage for 10-15 minutes until tender and pliable. Unpeel the leaves and set to the side.
- In a bowl, mix the pork, prawns, soy sauce, onions and garlic. Add the 5 spice and fennel seeds and mix until combined
- Take a cabbage leaf and wrap about a tablespoon of the pork and prawn mixture. Secure with cooking twine.
- Place dumplings in the steamer for 10 minutes, then finish in a hot pan with a tablespoon of olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crispy.
- Serve with soy sauce and enjoy!
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...