Keto QUICHE LORRAINE DUTCH BABY Recipe
- Cast iron skillet
- 2 strips bacon diced
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup unsweetened cashew milk or almond milk or hemp milk if nut-free
- ¼ cup un-flavoured egg white protein powder or other protein powder, such as beef
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons diced fresh chives
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese or nutritional yeast if dairy-free, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the diced bacon in a medium-sized cast- iron skillet or another oven-safe skillet. Set the pan over medium heat and cook until the bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes. Leave the bacon drippings and half of the bacon in the pan; remove the other half of the bacon and set aside.
- In a blender, combine the eggs, cashew milk, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Blend for about 1 minute, until foamy. Add the chives and ¼ cup of the cheese. Pour the mixture into the hot skillet over the bacon.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with more cheese.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or until the Dutch baby crust is puffed and golden brown. Cut into wedges, garnish with the reserved bacon, and enjoy!
- Store extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat on a rimmed baking sheet in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...