The Best Cloud Bread Recipe: Low carb, keto, low fat, gluten-free, grain-free bread you can use for sandwiches on a low carb diet!
Low Carb Keto Fluffed Bread (Keto and Low Carb Friendly)
The lightness of this bread makes it a perfect option for a breakfast sandwich or midday snack!
- 4 Eggs Egg whites and yolks separated
- 4 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150 C or 300 F
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites together until white foam forms on the surface
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, yolks, and cream of tartar until a froth forms. Use a hand mixer for this. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently fold the foamy egg whites into the yolk mixture. Avoid letting the air escape from the batter (Hence the folding in)
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place spoonfuls of the light mixture onto the baking paper, leaving enough space between each portion
- Place the filled sheet into the oven for 20 minutes, or until the fluffed bread is golden brown in color
- Remove the sheet and allow the bread to cool before removing them from the parchment paper with a spatula
Serving: 1breadCalories: 57kcalCarbohydrates: 0.6gProtein: 3.2gFat: 4.6gSaturated Fat: 2.2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.5gCholesterol: 89.2mgSodium: 72.2mgPotassium: 41.2mgSugar: 0.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...