Simple fish chowder
- 240 Gram Tomatoes Red, ripe, canned, no salt added
- 60 Gram Celery 1 1/2 stalk, medium
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1 Dash Salt
- 1 Dash Pepper
- 113 Gram Cod or other white fish
- Frozen cod or other fish can be used in place of fresh cod.
- Slice up the celery, and in a pot put the undrained tomatoes, celery, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Place the fish fillets in the pot. Reduce the heat and cook for 5-10 minutes, or 10-15 if using frozen fillets. Continue cooking until the fish is opaque and flaky and the mixture is heated throughout. Optionally, thin the mixture with water.
Keto Tiramisu Muffins (Super Easy) A great make ahead keto breakfast FOR THE MUFFINS:½ cup coconut flour or 2 cups blanched almond flour½ cup Swerve...
Pumpkin Cheesecake Keto | Low Carb A delicious keto and low-carb dessert Crust2 tbsp Powdered Erythritol2 tbsp Butter1 Cup Almond Flour or ground walnuts½ tsp Pumpkin SpiceFilling16...